|Sebastian: Dr May interviewed in Guitar & Bass mag||10 May 2008 13:04|
Some more nice info:
- Bijou has soundboard effects (well, it was obvious, wasn't it?)
- John did play the solo on Misfire, using his own amp
- Fred did play more guitar than Crazy
- Brian played bass in some working versions
Great interview, and it's nice how they speak about Queen in past ;)
|1.||Sebastian||17 Jun 2009 14:34|
To add a bit:
- Lately, QZ and QOL have been discussing about the authenticity of Fred's vocals on 'Innuendo'. Loads of good points both in favour and against.
- Deacy commented around HS that the four of them had played guitar on their record (did he mean the album or their catalogue in general? Hard to tell).
- Dr May played bass on working versions of The Hero.