HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Tabs & Chords: (MIH) You Don't Fool Me CHORDSBookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
Tati: (MIH) You Don't Fool Me CHORDS04 Aug 2011 03:05
You Don’t Fool Me Queen =============================================== GMaj7 Am7 Bm7 CMaj7 D7 Em7 F#m7b7 I II III IV V VI VII =============================================== Em D Am Em Em You don't fool me D You don't fool me Am You don't fool me Em You don't fool me You don't fool me D You don't fool me Am/C You don't fool me Em You don't fool me Em D You don't fool me, those pretty eyes Am Em That sexy smile, you don't fool me D You don't rule me, you're no surprise Am Em You're telling lies, hey, you don't fool me Mmm, mama said be careful of that girl D Mama said you know that she's no good Am Mama said be cool, don't you be no fool Em Yup bup ba ba ba ba da da da dah! Em You don't fool me D You don't fool me Am You don't fool me She'll take you, you don't fool me, she'll take you You don't fool me, and break you Em Sooner or later you'll be playing by her rules | Em - - - | G7 - - - | C - - - | Cm - - - | | Em - - - | G7 - - - | C - - - | Cm - - - | | G - - - | G7 - - - | Am - - - | D7sus4 - - - | | Em - - - | - - - - | D - - - | - - - - | | C - - - | - - D - | Em - - - | - - - - | | Em - - - | - - - - | D - - - | - - - - | Baby you don't fool me, yeah | C - - - | - - D - | Em - - - | - - - - | Em You don't fool me D You don't have to say "don't mind" Am You don't have to teach me things I know Em Sooner or later you'll be playing by her rules Em D Am Em Oh (fool you) oh (rule you) She'll take you (take you) And break you (break you) Yeah Mama said be cool Mama said she'd take you for a fool She'll take you, and break you Ba ba ba ba bap bap ba baah La la la la la lah You don't fool me You don't fool me...
pages 1