HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Piano Sheets: Accurate Piano SheetsBookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
Olly: Accurate Piano Sheets02 Jun 2011 09:24
Hi

I really want to learn some piano though most books and sheets I have found are arranged for PVG (piano voice guitar) and the piano sections are not the way Freddie would have played them as they are also trying to incorporate the melody rather than just the Piano part.

So can anyone reccomend a book that does not do this or where I may be able to find accurate sheets?

Thank you!

Olly
1.NikoGJ 12 Feb 2014 13:51
 Hello,

I have the absolute greatest book (also PVG) here: www.amazon.com
that I find quite close to the original music, as the Voice and guitar part are usually  -for most songs- on a separate section. This is especially true for songs where the piano part is a major instrument (bohemian rhapsody, somebody to love, play the game, we are the champions etc...)

On the internet, I've often found sheets arranged by a Ernst Tag guy which are also quite close to the original piano track.

The best accurate way (and also the more difficult) would be to get the instrumental of the song and try to rewrite the sheet from the piano track. The Piotre Queen remixes website has tons of Queen instrumental of greate quality for that

Hope it helps (I'm 3 years late of this post...) :)
Niko
pages 1