HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Tabs & Chords: Man made A Paradise ChordsBookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
Erik: Man made A Paradise Chords31 Mar 2009 15:39

Man made paradise

Am                                                                                                      Em           G

I want to gaze into your eyes and see the fire in their glow, but it's the same old story

Dm                    Dm7                    Bb                                               F6                         A

Want you to melt inside my arms like falling rain upon the snow, but you say no, you say no

D

Want you to help me thru deep waters when my ship is in a storm

G

Want you to give me all the power like a king on his throne

Hm                      A      G                                       C                                           D

But you don't care, you don't care, History repeats itself, I seem to be all by myself again.

A                           E                              A             E      A                            E                               A             E
Come into my life,    it's a manmade paradise,         Come into my life,      it's a manmade paradise

C                            G                             C               G     C                            G                              C              G            A             
Come into my life,    it's a manmade paradise,         Come into my life,     it's a manmade paradise,       paradise

Am                                                                                                                Em          G

One day I'll look into your mind and understand which way to go, But it's the same old story

Dm                     Dm7            Bb                                         F6                                    A

When you refuse me all the time I'm suicidal on my own, But you don't know, you don't know

D

I want to be beside you now, lie in the stand and kiss your brow

G

I want to fly beyond the moon and do the things we do for love

Hm                     A      G                                       C                                           D

But you don't care, you don't care, History repeats itself, I seem to be all by myself again.

A                             E                           A              E      A                            E                               A             E
Come into my life,    it's a manmade paradise,         Come into my life,      it's a manmade paradise

C                             G                            C              G      C                            G                              C              G         A            
Come into my life,    it's a manmade paradise,         Come into my life,     it's a manmade paradise,       paradise

Solo:    F    Dm   F   Bb   Am  Em        G       Bb  F    A

D

I want to be beside you now, lie in the stand and kiss your brow

G

I want to fly beyond the moon and do the things we do for love

Hm                A   G                                        C                                          D

But you say no, you say no, History repeats itself, I seem to be all by myself again.

F   Dm/F  Fm6   Cm/Eb   D  D7   G

Bb  Gm   Fsus4   F   

Bb  Dm/A  Eb/G    Fm/Ab   F6   D  D/C   D/H  H+5       

E   C#m7  E/H   E/G#   E

pages 1