HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - General Discussion: MiscBookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
angel: Misc31 Dec 2008 11:00

Hi guys,

First of all, I would like to wish all of you a very good year, full of successes both from the personal point of your lives and from the professional one too.

Secondly, I gave Libor some audio files about BoRhap. It´s basically the MIDI trancription of the score I wrote with a help of many of you. It´s to be found in tabs and chords archive. So I thought you might be interested. Mainly pay attention to the piano track. It´s a VST midi sample of Yamaha grand piano with all the nuances and everything and it´s worth listening, it sounds very naturally.

Thirdly, I searched for some section with queensongs community´s music works. Therefore I haven´t found anything, I´m putting it here. If you are interested, take look at my simple little piece "Ragtime". It´s very Queen-influenced (like everything from me :D) I enjoyed to use Freddie´s great trick of disorienting rhythm without changing the measure (like in Mustapha) so I applied it to this my little piece. If you are interested, take a look at the sheet:  www.filiptailor.wz.cz and you may also take a listen   www.filiptailor.wz.cz (though, without the repetition, The Sibelius program from no reason doesn´t want to export things into MIDI format with the repetition, so it´s without it)

Cheers

Post was edited on 31 Dec 2008 12:18
pages 1