HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Tabs & Chords: Some Things That Glitter Solo Tab.Bookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
McQuaggy: Some Things That Glitter Solo Tab.30 Nov 2008 16:45

This is a rough version of the solo from Some Things That Glitter:

<-------Muted----------->

----------------------------------------------------------------------I---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I---------------------10--8------8--^7--5--4--^7--5p4h5p4-------3--2-------3--3h5p3p2---------------------I-------------8--10----------10---------------------------7v--------555----------------5--3--2--2--3--7v--I----------10---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I--10--10-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I----------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------10p8h10p8------8--10v----10b12r10p8h10p8-----------------------------------------------------------------------------10--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, it's rough, and you will have to figure the timing out yourself, but I hope it helps.

Post was edited on 30 Nov 2008 16:46
1.McQuaggy 30 Nov 2008 16:47
Deleted by McQuaggy
2.McQuaggy 30 Nov 2008 20:32

This is a rough version of the solo from Some Things That Glitter:

<-------Muted----------->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I-----------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I-----------------------------10--8---------8--

^7--5--4--^7--5p4h5p4--------3--2----------3--3h5p3p2----------------------------I-----------------8--10--------------10-----

--------------------------------7v----------555-----------------------5--3--2--2--3--5v--I------------10-----------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I-10--10---------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I----------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-10p8h10p8--------8--10v----10b12r10p8h10p8-----------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------10--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post was edited on 30 Nov 2008 20:38
3.McQuaggy 30 Nov 2008 20:38

Thats still a bit of a mess, but its better than last time. Sorry.

4.Eugene B. 01 Dec 2008 09:13
I------------------------------------------------------------------------
I--^7--5--4--^7--5p4h5p4-------3--2-------3--3h5p3p2---------------------
I------------------------7v--------555----------------5--3--2--2--3--5v--

<-----Muted------>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------10--8------8--10p8h10p8------8--10v----10b12r10p8h10p8--
------------8--10----------10-----------------10----------------------------
---------10-----------------------------------------------------------------
-10--10---------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post was edited on 01 Dec 2008 23:26
5.McQuaggy 01 Dec 2008 19:27

Thankyou!! How do you do that? Please leave feedback as well. One thing though, its only the first 5 notes that are muted, the 10 and 8 on the B string are normal.

6.LG 01 Dec 2008 19:37

McQuaggy: just select all tab lines in the editor and choose style = tab

7.Eugene B. 01 Dec 2008 23:33
I put a html-tag 'pre' in the beginning of the post,like this "<"pre">"(without ").
pages 1