HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Tabs & Chords: Queen Guitar RhapsodiesBookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
David Young: Queen Guitar Rhapsodies03 Sep 2008 15:29

Hi,

My name is David Young, I'm one of the guitarists in "We Will Rock You" in London's West End  and i've just discovered your incredible Queen site on the web!

I have just produced an album called "Queen Guitar Rhapsodies" by Carlos Bonell who is a world renowned classical guitarist and who is currently working with Paul McCartney on his guitar concerto.
 Carlos has recorded 17 Queen songs, mainly from the 70's era along with the Lara Symphony Orchestra and choir  from Venezuela although we are based in London.
I arranged the guitar parts for solo classical guitar before we employed an arranger for the orchestra.
The cd is available on the official Queen website and from www.carlosbonell.com
The album also carries an endorsement from Brian May for the track "Love of My Life" which he described as "absolutely exquisite".

I don't have a record deal for the album yet and I'm trying to sell it privately so I need all the exposure I can get!

Anybody who is interested pleasae visit www.carlosbonell.com. We will next year publish a book of the guitar arrngements. 
All the best
David

Post was edited on 04 Sep 2008 08:34
pages 1