HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Song Analysis: New version of my websiteBookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
Sebastian: New version of my website09 May 2008 15:35

Hello everybody

After over a year of slowly working on a new version of my site, here it is!

There are many things to improve of course (I regard this as a preterm birth), and that'll be a matter of time, but I didn't want to keep postponing the deadline... if I wait for it to be 'perfect' (or something close to it) I'll never publish it.

Apologies to Spanish-speaking fans, because translation isn't ready in some sections, and there are some broken links in the song database, but I expect those things to be corrected over the weekend, if I can.

Btw, the URL is:

sebastian.queenconcerts.com

Post was edited on 09 May 2008 20:26
1.Sebastian 20 Dec 2009 14:00
A big update was just made: the design didn't change, but the background did, and I finally got rid of the annoying chess-board tables (they were literally blinding me), corrected loads and loads of mistakes (there are still many left, I'm sure), added several photographs and added some detailed info on some studios, and some more general about others.

Enjoy!
2.Sebastian 30 May 2010 06:40
Another big update, same design, same structure, but much better info.
3.LG 31 May 2010 09:22
I wish I had more time to make a cup of tea and read it all.
Sebastian, just an idea, it will be much better if you use <title> tag for the icons of instruments (for example at sebastian.queenconcerts.com Then all you need is to stop the mouse over and the particular legend will appear.

And thank you for including me in your 'thanks to' section :) Please modify Philipp's flag, he is from Germany. I regret I don't have a contact on Philipp any more... He dissapeared as a busy man many years ago.

Post was edited on 31 May 2010 09:26
4.Sebastian 31 May 2010 16:16
Thanks for the idea and the correction. I suppose there's still a lot of work to do, but that's what keeps me going. I'd really like to modify my 'Album Analysis' section here, so it can complement BD, each having a different sort of material and appealing to a different audience. Any ideas?

Post was edited on 31 May 2010 16:20
5.LeftHanded Matt 20 Apr 2012 13:28
Hi Sebastian, I looked for your site recently but it seems to have disappeared! Is it still something you are doing?
6.Sebastian 12 May 2012 17:06
 I shot it down. Long story. It'll be back eventually.
pages 1