HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Song Analysis: The Night That Came DownBookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
Bruno: The Night That Came Down04 Jan 2004 13:05
Does anybody know the meaning of the lyrics of The Night Comes Down ? Could Lucy be from Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, or some person from Brian's life, or just imaginery character ?
1.Sebastian 04 Jan 2004 17:01
no idea, Brian has never explained them. you can mail him to brians.soapbox@clara.co.uk and ask. perhaps he might answer you. Brian said once that he'd never explain his lyrics but last year he explained '39 and Now I'm Here. He's an expert in changing his mind: in '01 he announced his last interview, but in '02 he did about a hundred. In '98 he said queen was over, but in '01 they were killing 'rock you' and 'tie your mother down' with five, calling themselves queen. he dealed with the others that all the songs after magic would be credited to queen, but in the gvhII i want it all is credited to brian and in made in heaven mother love is credited to brian and freddie.
2.Bruno 04 Jan 2004 17:39
If I ask him, and he responds, will he email me, or put the answer on his url ? So, what the deal with Now I'm Here?
3.Sebastian 05 Jan 2004 12:51
He can do both of them. Now I'm Here's story can be found in this url:
www.brianmay.com
pages 1