HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Song Analysis: A Few Begginer QuestionsBookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
Bruno: A Few Begginer Questions29 Dec 2003 20:27
Hello everybody ! I just recently bumped into this site and it's the best Queen site there is ! I'm just 16 and a Queen fan for a year now. I buy their albums chronologicaly and the next album is Hot Space. I heard it's not something, but what the hell, Queen is Queen. So, I have some questions that I think you could easily answer or just give me a link to the answers. The questions are not of much quality so don't blame me. Who wrote Let Me Live ? What's the secret in their progressive sound ? Is there any B sides (Human Body, Red Roses...) on CD ? Thanx
1.Bruno 30 Dec 2003 11:43
One more thing, does Mack have a full name, or is he just Mack ? Is he the guy in One Vision video ?
2.Sebastian 30 Dec 2003 13:06
about LML, apparently there's a book with a manuscript of the lyrics and they're Roger's, but it doesn't clarify the music. It still can be that Roger only wrote lyrics like he did in Innuendo.

Mack's first name is Reinhold, and yes he does appear in One Vision video
3.BrianMay 30 Dec 2003 21:26
the B-sides are only available on bootleg cds. No b-sides have been released officially on cd
pages 1