HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Song Analysis: New Queen songsBookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
wiz eutropio: New Queen songs25 Apr 2003 14:54
Anybody knows some "new" Queen songs originally written for "The Miracle" and "Innuendo" albums but never published or totally composed? I read somewhere they came out from this sessions, but they weren't on the LP.
In the next days I'll be more precise. Thanks and good job
1.PD 25 Apr 2003 22:46
There are some "new" Queen songs:
New Life Is Born: its intro was used for Breakthrou. The "body of the song is a paiano ballad that slightly reminds me of "In The Lap Of The Gods".

I Guess We're Falling Out: It's accompanied by piano. Nice chord changes.

"Fiddle Jam": demo/extended version of Hang On In There.

there are a few others but these are the most important ones.
2.Sebastian 25 Apr 2003 23:30
I think the second part of A New Life Is Born sounds a lot like Barcelona projects
3.Beau 30 Apr 2003 05:53
Hey, everyone I'm new to the Forum.

Just wondering if there's any way I could have a listen to the songs mentioned in this thread.
Maybe they could somehow be put on this site?
4.Sebastian 30 Apr 2003 14:00
I think you can download them from kazaa
5.BrianMay 13 May 2003 04:09
I'll give a little list of unreleased songs that excist (and there are more ofcourse)

Stealin/Hang on in There - A jam session medley from Stealin and Hang on in There
Stealin/In Charge of My Heart - a jam sessions medley from Stealin and In Charge of my Heart. This one is easy to find on the net. It's 12 minutes long. There should be more Queen versions of In Charge Of My Heart.
A New Life Is Born - a beautiful piano and vocal song where the intro was used on the Breakthru song. This song lasts about 1.5 minutes. written by Freddie
I Guess We're Falling Out - A nice popballad written by Brian. There are a few versions of this song.
Dog With a Bone - A song with Roger and Freddie on lead vocal. They were recording this when Jacky from the fanclub called if they could record a message for the fans to be played at the UK convention. They said that they would use the song instead. So they didn't put it on The Miracle.

"Innuendo"

Face It Alone - A nice ballad from the Innuendo sessions (1990) It is a very long song, about 10 minutes. And it has different sections. Written by Brian i believe
My Secret Fantasy - A simple song with simple lyrics and lots of keyboards. There aren't any guitars on it. It's 2.5 minutes long. Written by John
Robbery - a great rock track written by Brian. the second half of the song is instrumental. It's about 2 minutes long.
Self Made Man - Nice rockballad similar to the style of sail away sweet sister. Once again Brian and Freddie share lead vocals. written by Brian and 5 minutes long

Assasin - This song is said to be similar to Innuendo. I don't know anything about it. And i don't know if it's really excists

And ofcourse there is much more stuff then the small list i just posted. There are a lot of early/later versions from the normal album songs. And nice outtakes and stuff like that :)
But i just named some of the unreleased 'new' songs here

pages 1