HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Song Analysis: Look at my new website!Bookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
Sebastian: Look at my new website!08 Jan 2003 00:37

*members.fortunecity.com

info about my specialities: brands and songwriters

enjoy it

1.PD 08 Jan 2003 07:25
Nice work.
I'd suggest to notate what is sure (more or less) and what is just guess. Where there's something you're not sure about, or expect people disagree, link a text where you explain your points/guesses (including possible counterarguments) and don't be shy to express your own doubts if there is any. With identifying the individual voices in the multitrack choirs is very risky. I've got more or less trained ears, but I would not dare to say as specific details as you did, like who of them sung each five notes in the "play the GAME" bit. About John's singing I've already told my opinion.
Curiously the songwriting page slowed down my internet browser much.

OT: I've just found a script of the 2002 article in Record Collector:
*bobo.servebeer.com
2.Sebastian 08 Jan 2003 13:44
I think there are lots of things people can disafree about and that's because we all have been "educated" by the internet, and it does make a whole bunch of mistakes. After you're trained by the internet people about Queen, you can't imagine Freddie doing the piano thing without singing, hence, you restst to believe Roger and Brian made all the harmonies on some songs (like 'I'm In Love With My Car' and 'She Makes Me')

I think anybody who is doubting can ask me in my mail, except for the John thing, as I've already told
pages 1