HOME FORUM

Login

Register
Search
List of users

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORUM IS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS VERSION OF QUEEN SONGS SITE.
Path: Queen Songs - Forum - Album analysis: InnuendoBookmark and Share

Forum

--- Only registered users can post a message ---pages 1
Ramirez: Innuendo18 Jul 2007 05:08

Hello,

My above all favorite album that Queen has to offer is Innuendo.  Not only was it a miracle that Freddie Mercury was able to carry on so bravely during the recording sessions of this album, but it is the fact that the album embodies a great amount of genious craftsmanship.  In my opinion, this was Queen at the top of their game and it was a shame that it had to be so abruptly ended on November 24, 1991. 

To some this album was a return to the 70's and for others this album was some what of a dissapointment.  Whatever the case I'm interested in hearing what you all have to say about the album.  I look forward to your replies!

Ramirez

1.LG 18 Jul 2007 16:10

For me, this album represents end of Queen on the top. Exactly how Freddie always wanted. Freddie did a great work, just listen and even don't realise that he was so ill. Rest of the band had hard time too during the recording. IMHO Freddie's illness brought us such strong songs and lyrics.

I like it!

Post was edited on 20 Jul 2007 08:28
2.Sebastian 22 Jul 2007 14:54

I love this album from beginning to end. It's so epic, but at the same time it puts technology and human-factor together. Many don't even notice that loads of drums there are actually programmed (such as 'I Can't Live With You') instead of played. Lyrically, this album is perfect. My only regret is that I wish Brian and Roger would have sung more ... 'Show Must Go On' would sound particularly wonderful with the three of them taking turns on vocals.

pages 1